Career Link rings in the new year with three newly-minted free workshops in January!
Click here to download our January 2013 workshop schedule or click on the image at right to view our workshop calendar online and please drop by or call us at 604.485.7958 to register.
This three-day workshop helps job seekers jumpstart their job search. Topics include:
- Creating a Leads List
- Searching the Online Job Banks
- Marketing Yourself to Employers
- How to Shine in Interviews
- Managing Your Motivation, and more!
This workshop is designed for people who are just entering or recently returned to the workplace. Topics include:
- Establishing and maintaining good workplace relationships
- Dealing with workplace gossip and other inappropriate behaviour
- Using telephone and social media in a professional manner
Employers identify communication as one of the top skills needed in today’s workplace. Workshop topics include:
- Establishing Rapport with Employers and Coworkers
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Building Confidence at Work