BladeRunners! Intro to Trades
- Are you between the ages of 15-30?
- Are you interested in exploring new skills in the trades?
- Are you interested in accessing certificate training?
- Are you available November 18-December 20?
- Are you able to commit to 25-30 hours per week for skills training?
- No attachment to Employment Insurance?
- Priority will be given to youth with barriers to employment (example: little work experience)
- Training allowance.
- In class sessions will be held at Oceanview School 5 days/week from Nov 18-Dec 20
Two hour info session
Tuesday, November 5, 2:00-4:00 pm
Career Link: 103-4511 Marine Avenue
Enhance your skills!
Sponsored by: Career Link, Sliammon Youth Program and School District 47
More information on this program: http://www.bladerunners.info/
Still interested, but missed the info session? There may be a few spots left, so let us know you’re interested. Contact Lyn Adamson at Career Link (604.485.7958)