Career Link is excited to host our first ever Job Fair on Tuesday, March 11. This event will be an opportunity for job seekers and employers to meet face to face.
- Enjoy free snacks, door prizes and light refreshments while engaging with local employers. A variety of business sectors will be attending including, healthcare, food services, recreation, municipal, manufacturing and trades.
- Anyone seeking the opportunity to meet with local employers to discuss job openings and upcoming vacancies within their companies are encouraged to come into Career Link on Tuesday, March 11 from 10am – 3pm.
- Brodie D’Angio, one of our employment counsellors, will also be offering a presentation on employment in the Oil and Gas sector for job seekers interested in working out of province or camp work.
- Attend a pre-event resume brush-up session planned for March 5 (1:00PM-3:00PM)! Visit our workshops page to sign up or call us to register at 604.485.7958
- Special drop-in “Gearing Up for Oil and Gas” mini-presentation from 3:00-4:00PM on March 11, too!
- Booth availability is limited, therefore employers with expected job openings are encouraged to register by February 28 for their two-hour time slot.