Employers and Youth- Check it out:
FUNDING AVAILABLE FOR APRIL-JUNE HIRES!
Funding available for April, May and June hires!
Please click here to start the application process for your upcoming hire. http://forms.logiforms.com/…/74445_93461…/346652/page1.html…
If you have any questions while completing the form please call (250) 861-3100 or toll free 1 (877) 866-3100.
Eligibility criteria for employer:
- Youth must be a new hire
- In operation for at least one year
- In good standing with WorkSafeBC
- Must employ youth for a minimum of 3 months
- Must employ youth for a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Employers will NOT qualify if employee is hired prior to signing Get Youth Working Funding Agreement
Eligibility criteria for youth:
- 15 to 29 years of age
- Unemployed or underemployed (less than 20 hours a week)
- Not a full-time student, enrolled in high school or returning to school
- Not a participant in another provincially or federally funded labour market program
- Resident of BC (living in BC as a Canadian, a permanent resident or a protected person) and legally entitled to work in Canada
- Not currently receiving or eligible for EI and have not received EI in the past 36 months or 60 months for a parental claim